Rheem RPRL-JEC - 16 SEER Heat Pump
The Rheem Prestige Series™ High Efficiency Two-Stage RPRLJEC Heat Pump can provide ear-round heating and cooling comfort. The Rheem RHPL air-handler, equipped with auxiliary heating
elements for supplementary heat was designed especially for use with the Prestige Series™ heat pump. Together they deliver 3 stages of heat and 2 stages of cooling for precise temperature
control and optimal energy efficiency.
- Industry's lowest profile design: 33" maximum height
- The Comfort Control2 System™ provides over 37 on-board diagnostics and fault history codes for condensing units with single-phase compressors by detecting system and electrical
problems. The integrated diagnostics with Active Protection™ prevents compressor operation when potentially harmful conditions are detected. Sends "Call for Service%quot; alert notification to the thermostat to alert the homeowner of required service.
- Serial Communication Enhanced When installed with a Serial Communicating Air Handler (RHPL-HM****JC) and user interface control (RHC-TST501CMMS) Series 500 thermostat this
unit offers 4 or 2 wire installation, auto-configuration, and diagnostic messaging with full communicating capability.
- Legacy Enabled Unit can be conventionally wired using 24VAC with non-communicating Rheem air-handlers or furnaces with non-communicating thermostat.
- Features a 10-year conditional unit replacement warranty and 10-year parts warranty when properly installed with a new Rheem air handler or Rheem indoor coil with a Rheem gas furnace. See product warranty card for additional information.
- Reliable Two-Stage operation for precise temperature control and On-Demand dehumidification. When matched with ECM gas furnace or air-handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
- All controls are accessible by removing one service panel. Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced
for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for allweather protection.
- For quiet operation and improved efficiency, models feature an ECM two-speed condenser fan motor with a 3-blade outdoor fan.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
- Dual Fuel capable with select thermostats.